So now I am on placement again I find I can't live without a few essentials in my large pockets!
Obviously there are the pens, pen torches and scissors etc but these are the extras I have in there to make my day a little better!
Anyone who works in healthcare or has stepped in a healthcare setting knows how much alcohol gel is used theses days. It is essential in the community as hand washing facilities are not always available. I use this one as it is moisturising because from hand washing so much my hands can get really dry.
Altoids -
Well to keep it simple, I don't want to have horrible breath when leaning over people for most of the day! These are good as you can eat them discreetly without having a big boiled sweat or chewing gum in your gob!
I find if I apply this a few times during the working day it really helps to stop my skin becoming too dry and cracking. Most places do have their own hand lotion dispensers but I prefer to have my own. This smells lovely too!
This has to be the best lip product I have ever used. I have one of these in my handbag, by my bed, in my car and now in my pocket! I am not sure why but my lips tend to get dry a lot when I am on placement and a bit of this and the are soft, shiny, moisturised and dry skin free.
I hope you liked this post. It wasn't very exciting but hey ho!

Hand Gel is the best thing ever invented!! xx
ReplyDelete