So I have already posted about UNII palettes *here* so I will keep this short and sweet.
My mum gave me a make up case/box pre-filled with shadows, lippies and other bits and bobs. I was a bit wary because to be honest they looked naff..BUT! The eye shadows are really highly pigmented and I am very impressed.
I didn't want to keep them in the box so I had an excuse to buy a new UNII palette which went from this...
To this...
Pretty yes? I will get lots of use out of these for sure!




I love the last one the best!
ReplyDeleteThe pigments are really good! Might do a face of the day with some of them soon :)
DeleteSo pretty! All the shades are so perfect for Spring/Summer!
ReplyDeletePS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)
ox from NYC!
davie+erica
LPFashionPhilosophy