I walked past the Benefit counter in my local Boots the
other day and seen as there was no sales girl at the counter I decided to have
a browse. I am a shopper who likes to look by myself and if I want help I will
ask for it. I don’t like being pounced on as soon as a glance over at the
stand.
When I started looking at their range I realised I actually
own or have previously owned A LOT of their products!
I have always been a fan of Benefit, even though I haven’t
got on with all of their products the ones I have I absolutely LOVE!
Here are the products I currently own from Benefit –
Powders –
Dandelion
10
Sugarbomb
Throbb
Georgia
Powderazzi (not pictured) – Hoola, Coralista and Dallas
Cheeks –
Benetint
High Beam
Eyes –
Browzings – 01
Browzings – Medium
Bad gal Plum
Smokin’ Eyes Palette
Sparkling Eye Powder – Merengue and Swing
Pencils –
Eyeliner –Onyx
You’re Bluffing! – Redness Concealing Wand
Eye Bright
Mr. Frosty
Skin Care -
“Honey…snap out of it!” Scrub – Morning exfoliating facial
cleanser
Foamingly Clean Facial Wash
I do use all of these but the ones I use most often are –
Eye Bright – I use this in my waterline every day, it really
opens them up and when I am getting ready at 6am it makes me look like I have
had 10 hours sleep! This is my third of these!
“Honey…snap out of it!” Scrub – I have used this for four
years now, this tube has lasted me over a year. I use it once a week, just a
small about for a nice little exfoliate! You can use this as a mask but I don’t
feel like I need to. It smells amazingly edible but trust me it’s not!
Dallas face powder – I bought this Powderazzi box from a
blog sale and I have pretty much used Dallas every day since. It is a gorgeous
powder which is a cross between a bronze and a blush. I use it quite lightly as
a blush and it brings a lovely glow to face!
I recently bought Sugarbomb from another blog sale and I
think this may over take Dallas but I shall give it a few more weeks to see! I
bought Sugarbomb from a blog sale for £14.50 and to be honest I think I will
only buy Benefits face powders in blog sales or when they are in a sale as I
think they are very over priced for what they are. I could get 2 MAC blushes
for not much more than what you pay for the new Benefit boxes and they are
smaller than the ones I have in my collection.
These are some products I have used in the past, some of
them I liked and others I didn’t!
You Rebel – Too dark so I sold it!
You Rebel Light – Still too dark!
Erase Paste – Creased a lot so I sold this too.
Get Even – I did really like this and I would buy it again
in the future.
Boing – Really liked and will be repurchasing after I have
used my other concealers.
Bad Gal – Liked but probably wouldn’t repurchase
Bad Gal Blue – Really like but I feel I looked a bit too
80’s!
That Gal – Best primer I have used but I tend not to need it
these days.
Some Kinda Gorgeous – Too dark so I sold it.
Lemonaid – This is good for hangover days but I felt it slid
a bit throughout the day.
If I have pots of money then I will probably try more things
from Benefit but I think for the price I would need to be sure I wanted it
before buying.
If anyone has any recommendations of products which are a
must have from Benefit please let me know!

Have you tried any of their new skin care range? The eye potion eye cream and moisturiser is lovely!!!
ReplyDeleteI loved this post. Im a benefit junkie and this was so fun to read!
xx
claudia-beautyfashion.blogspot.co.uk
No I haven't but I would like to.
DeleteI use to use a moisturiser by them years ago and loved it but the discontinued it! I find the discontinue all the stuff I like!
xx
Wow, you have a LOT of their products :) I have yet to try a Benefit product (I know!) Any that you would recommend? xx
ReplyDeleteWell I love the EyeBright pencil! So I would definitely recommend that to start with :)
Deletexx
thats a lot of products i love benefit but like you have not got on with everything i love the boxed powder in hoola its amazing :) i dont have many benefit products but would love to build my collection.
ReplyDeletehttp://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/
Keep an eye out on Buyapowa because they often do Benefit products a little bit cheaper. Avoid ebay though! So many fakes!
Deletexxx
Haha.. Looks like you have just about everything covered! My favourites are the eye bright and browzings. Couldn't live without wither of them !
ReplyDeleteHELen
pierrelecat
Yeah I didn't realise quite how much I had! I do like the wax in browzings but the powders are not quite my colour. That is why I have two as I tried to get a perfect match but I had no luck :(
Deletexx