Saturday, 17 March 2012

Sweetie Pie!

On Thursday I went out with my uni ladies for our first night out in a year and a half. I was very excited and my friend convinced me to step back into the world of falseness!

False eyelashes obviously, I would have to be forced to have a fake tan or anything like that!

I had a good look round the high street but could only find massive drag queen style lashes or lashes which were stupidly expensive for what they were! 

I walked passed Claire's Accessories and thought I would nip in on the off chance they had any in. They actually had quite a large selection and their own brand ones were pretty cheap. I opted for these because they were the most natural looking of the bunch.



The packaging is super cute and I was drawn in by the branding and the name 'Sweetie Pie' as I am a sucker for the gimmicks! 

The glue comes with the lashes but I forgot to bring that home to photograph!

I was really tight for time when getting ready and thought I was going to be faffing about with these for ages to get them on but they were pretty easy and I got them on first time (yay me!).


Like I said I went for these because they were the most natural but they had all kinds of styles in the Katy Perry range and their own range.

These were £6.50 but I got them for £5.53 because they do student discount!

I will definitely be wearing these out again and would recommend them to people who are interested in trying some lashes but don't want to go overboard!

*Here* is Claire's Accessories website but they don't stock these lashes online.

They can be found online *here* though!






10 comments:

  1. I'll probably end up getting these just because of my Katy Perry obsession...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I saw here on Let's Dance for Comic Relief tonight though and she was pants!

      Delete
  2. I love Eyelure lashes so I can't wait to try the Katy Perry range! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Maybe I will try some more exciting ones next time :D

      Delete
  3. I have these on my online shopping cart, but now I'm purchasing!!! jajaja

    xo-Chelise from
    http://empirestatebeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these lashes, not too OTT but enough length and volume to stand out :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I want to try some more now! Ill be on 2 sets of lashes in no time! lol

      xx

      Delete
  5. love these lashes i have got to get some there natural but i bet they will look amazing on

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very subtle but look really good for a night out :)

      xx

      Delete