In a previous haul I included this hairdryer. Well I have had a good 2-3 weeks using this so I feel I can give some of my views on it now.
Mark Hill Professional Style & shine PRO-Power Dryer -
The blurb -
"Super-Fast Drying 2000W Pro-Ionic AC long life motor for professional results with tourmaline, for faster, frizz-free drying.
With 3 heat and 2 speed settings, a cool shot button.
Straightening, volumising and styling nozzles."
As I said in my haul, what drew me to this dryer was the design! For a hairdryer it is pretty cool right?
I like to keep it out in my room because it looks so good.
The pattern however, is the only good bit of the design. All the rest of the design feel like it has never actually been tested out before they put it in to manufacturing!
The control buttons are right where my fingers need to be to have a good grip on the handle.
So at lease 4 times during drying my hair I accidentally change either the heat setting or turn it off!
This is extremely annoying especially when I am in a rush.
I do like the speed and heat setting though. It is a very powerful hair dryer so I tend to use it on the lowest speed setting on high heat for a rough dry and then turn it to the lowest heat when styling.
The dryer comes with 3 concerning nozzles but I do not use these, I have never used them on any of my hairdryers. I find them hard to work with and with my hair being so fine I think concentrating the heat into one place is not good for it!
The end of this dryer isn't circular either so you cannot twist the nozzle to the angle you require if you do use them!
I also think I am bulking up my arm as this is the heaviest hairdryer I have ever used. I am used to it now but it was a bit of an effort when I first got it. At lease I will have at least one toned arm by summer though!
The finish it gives is good. My hair always feels dry but never dried out. It leaves it smooth and shiny so I guess the name of the dryer does live up to the results.
All in all this hair dryer is just okay. It does the job but annoys me in the process. I think now that I should have probably not gone with my 'oooooh pretty' impulse and spent a bit more time and money looking for a better design.
Hopefully I will learn to love it as much as I love the print!

No comments:
Post a Comment