Saturday, 17 March 2012

Swapsies with Smoking Peaches!

So I posted on twitter a while back that I wanted to do a swap with some. 
1. Because I love buying for others and 2. Because who doesn't like receiving things through the post right?!

The lovely Carlyn of the blog Smoking Peaches replied to my tweet and wanted to swap! We messaged each other with some likes and dislikes, set a limit of £10 -15 (I think?!) and away we went!

I have had mine packed and read to send for 2 weeks but because the postal service has been cut to nothing I haven't been able to post till today. I live in Sheffield when I am at uni and could I find a post office near me?! Even Doncaster has a central post office! 

Anyway...

I came home yesterday from university to my parents house to fine my parcel from Carlyn sat on my bed. 
I sat with my mum when I opened it and the first thing she said was 'Oh she must know you well because you would have picked those things for yourself', when I told her I'd never met Carlyn she said she must be psychic (my mother is rather special!). 

So this is what I got!


Yankee Candle Tart in Lemon Lavender - I love these tarts! I think they fill a room up better than the candles. I am going to save this till I move back home in July so I can get the full effect. I can't use candles in my flat and to be quite honest its probably a good thing or I would burn the place down!

Pen and Mini notebook - I love stationary so I am well chuffed with this. I will be using my pen when I am back in lectures and the notepad is perfect for having in my pocket when I am out on placement! 


Key Ring and Lip balm  - I love keyrings and I think this one will go nicely with my Hello Kitty ones on my car keys. I also have a lip balm holder on my keys too so I think this one will look better in it than my rubbish old chapstick!


Revlon Nail Enamel 211 Charming - Pretty lilac colour for spring! I love the formula of Revlon colors, I bought a yellow one last year and had it on my toes all spring and summer. Think this will replace that one this year!

Some cute Japanese (?) sweeties! I have no idea what these are but the are super tasty! I have munched them all already!


Thanks Carlyn! 
I hope you like yours when you eventually receive it!







All in all I have really enjoyed my swap experience! I don't think I could ever be disappointed by swaps because I am so easy to buy for. 
I don't have many dislikes.

I have one other swap on the go at the moment but if anyone else is interested, maybe from overseas, then just get in touch!



4 comments:

  1. Your blog looks really nice so I decided to follow you. If you feel like it I would love you to take a look at my blog. Maybe we could even do a swap some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for following! I would love to do a swap sometime :)

      Delete
  2. Love the color of the Revlon nail polish...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete