Sunday, 4 March 2012

50 Followers Giveaway!

So I know this is a cliche but I really never thought anyone would be interested in my gabberings!
I only really started this to have a bit of a release from my everyday life.

So 50 of you are now following so I thought I would give a little bit back to you!

It isn't much as you probably know by now I am a poor student. Just a few things I have gathered together to give away.

I thought I would try and make it a bit summery because we are bored of the cold rubbish weather now right?!



Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks - Pink Cloud
Natural Collection Juicy Lips Lipgloss - Fondant
Natural Collection Nail Colour - Winter Moon
Your BEst Friend - Bronzing pressed powder
thisworks - Clean Skin Daily Was 30ml
Lavera  Basis Sensitiv - Handcreme 20ml
Sun Shots - SPF 25 Medium Sun Protection 20ml
Flower pocket mirror
Lily loves Lola - Pink Horse Shoe Bracelet
2 Yankee Candle Tea-lights - Cherry Blossom 


How to enter -

1. You need to follow my blog and leave a comment saying Hello, name, email or twitter name!

2. Follow me on twitter! My tweets are protected so you will have too add me and wait to be accepted.

3. Then just tweet me to let me know you are entering!

This will be running until 14th April 2012.

I will choose the winner at random.


That is all!

Thank you once again for following.


****This is now closed!!!!****




The winner is Alana! 


But seen as only 2 people wanted to enter I am going to send Kirsty something too for been nice and entering!


I will DM you both on twitter!




4 comments:

  1. Wow what a fab giveaway, and congrats on hitting 50 followers. I'd love to enter! I've just added you on Twitter (@theseclosedeyes) and will tweet when you accept. My email is behindtheseclosedeyes@gmail.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for entering! you have a 50% chance of winning at the mo!

      Delete
  2. Hello! Congrats on 50 followers :)
    I've just requested to follow you on twitter, I'm @chebasaur and my email address is alana.mullen4@gmail.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks huni! You may win as no one seems to be entering lol! Take care x

      Delete