Saturday, 3 March 2012

Eleven Questions


I got tagged by the lovely Jess of Just Jesss (You should all go follow her!) and thought I would give it a go! 

I usually read these but never do them myself so this is a first!

1. What's your favourite item of clothing in your wardrobe/drawers and why?

Jeans! I love jeans! I have so many pairs of jeans but I think my favorite are a pair of navy skinny jeans from Dorothy Perkins. I haven't had them that long but they seem to keep their shape and wash well. They were also a bargain with my student discount.

2. When did you last skip taking your make-up off?

When Jess and I went to Corporation in Sheffield a week ago. I managed to make my self some toast, go on my computer, take my contact lenses out and get in my PJ's but taking off my make up was too much effort!

3. Name a film you've watched so often you can say every line before it happens.

Home Alone and Home Alone 2 (Now I want to watch them!).

4. Who inspires you and why?

My Mum and Dad. Dad was in a very serious accident leaving him disabled but due to his determination and hard work he is doing well. Mum for staying strong and being there for us all.

5. Did you make any resolutions for 2012? If so, what were they and how are they going?

No because I never keep them! I think I vaguely told myself to be a better person but I try to be everyday anyway!

6. Do you have any guilty pleasure songs/bands/etc.?

Got to love a bit of J-Lo and JLS!

7. What's one beauty product you couldn't live without?

Totally lost without Elemis Sensitive Cleansing Wash!

8. What's the most-played song on your iPod/iTunes/whatever?

Warbrain - Alkaline Trio

9. What's your favorite way to relax?

Cup of tea and a bit of Police Interceptors or sleep!

10. Do you have any bad habits? If so, what?

Too many to mention!

11. Where do you see yourself in ten years' time?

Hopefully happy and successful in my career. Living with Mr Shmoobiecakes and maybe a baby??!!! Eeeek!


So apparently I have to tag 11 people now but I think I may just list a few blogs I am liking right now and just tag everybody! 

If you do complete the following questions leave a comment so I can have a read.

1. What is your wish list beauty product at the moment?
2. If you had a million pounds, what would you do first?
3. When were you at your happiest?
4. What is your favorite make up or skincare brand and why?
5. Where was the last place you went on holiday?
6. What is your idea of a perfect date?
7. What is your favorite type of food?
8. What is your favorite accessory?
9. What is the best gig you have ever been to?
10. What is your favorite book?
11. Where do you see yourself in 3 years time?


Blogs I am loving!






1 comment:

  1. Yay you answered! As if you didn't take your make-up off after Corp, I managed it ;P
    I wanna answer your questions now haha!

    xo

    ReplyDelete