Sunday, 11 March 2012

Sheer Blonde Post 2

So I posted HERE about using the John Frieda Sheer Blonde collection. I did like it and I do think it was lightening and improving my dull blonde hair. 

Unfortunately I have had to stop using it *sad times*! 
I mentioned in the previous post about how I had noticed a bumpy rash appear on the back of my neck after I started using this range. Well this minor rash got bigger, itchy and noticeable when my hair was up. 
Since I have stopped using it it has gone away completely.

I would still recommend it if you don't have particularly sensitive skin but if you do then I wouldn't bother. 

I may try this range again in a few months and see how it goes.

Meanwhile I would like to try other blonde ranges. 
I have been recommended Tigi Dumb Blonde and Schwarzkopf Touch of Silver ranges. 

Anymore recommendations?


No comments:

Post a Comment