I have had a Z.Palette for some time now and I love it but I got to the point where I needed another. From watching some reviews on YouTube about the Unii palette I thought I may give this one a try instead of getting another Z.
When it first arrived I loved the packaging. It is much sleeker and fancier than how my Z.Palette was packaged. It came with instructions of how to depot my eye shadows, how to add magnets to those shadows which weren't magnetized and how to keep the palette clean.
My first impression of the palette itself was 'Woooo sparkly pretty!'. I had opted for the Pear colour which is a bit odd for me as I would normally go for pink! I was not disappointed with my choice. It is a very pale green with gorgeous silvery green glittery particles in the plastic.
The palette feels a lot stronger and heavy duty while still being super cute! I like the fact that it has a large mirror inside because if I am traveling and need to be clever with my baggage I could leave my hand mirror at home and just use this. On their website they also say you can fit a small brush and liner pencil in too. I would like to try this because if 3 eye shadows, a blush, a liner pencil and a brush can fit in there than that may cut my make up bag in half for a trip away!
It comes will a thumb grip (?) and a magnetic sheet so if your pans are not magnetic you can cut and stick a magnet on the bottom and away you go... I did try this with one of my shadows but I don't think that the magnet holds it as securely as those pans which are magnetic. So unfortunately that shadow can't make it into the palette as I am too scared it will come loose and explode!
My only concern about this palette is that I'm not sure if my shadows are secure?! When i put my shadows in my Z.Palette and my MAC Pro Palette I feel like the magnets are really powerful and it takes some effort to get the shadows off the base. With this I don't feel like the magnet on the base is overly strong.
On the packaging it also tells you that when traveling put some tissue over the shadows before closing for extra protection. This doesn't fill me with lots of confidence if I am honest! I hope it proves me wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if I find a shadow explosion at some point...PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!
You can get the UNII Palette here for £15.00 each.
Loves xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment