A while ago I posted that I bought the following products -
I have used these for a few weeks now and thought I would give you my thoughts on them.
Firstly I do like the range and I think it has helped lighten up my hair.
Here is a picture after using the products for 2 weeks. My natural highlights are standing out a bit more than before.
I don't think there has been the change I was hoping for though. Maybe I need to use the products on a more long term basis maybe?
The smell of the shampoo and conditioner is pleasant but there are some chemically undertones.
My hair always feels clean after using the shampoo, not like it has a film on it.
The conditioner is quite light, I have fine hair but like to use a lot of conditioner and this doesn't make it limp of greasy.
I don't think I would re comment this to those with really damaged hair as I think it has dried my ends out ever so slightly. Nothing a bit of oil cannot fix thought!
I use the mousse when I blow dry my hair and it is okay but I have used better mousses which weren't quite as expensive! I suppose it is worth it if it lightens my hair but it isn't great for styling.
I am pleased with these products as they haven't irritated my scalp which quite a few hair care ranges do. But on the other had I have developed a bumpy rash under my skin on the back of my neck. The only products I have changed are to these. So my powers of deductions says that it is a reaction to them! It isn't itchy or red though so I am not too concerned about using the rest up! But if you do have very sensitive skin I would probably stay away!
I am not sure if I would buy this range again. I think I would try other blonde ranges first to see which is most effective!
Any recommendations?

I'm a brunette but my very blonde bestie loves the tigi 'dumb blonde' product and they do make her hair really shiny and healthy looking! Maybe give those a try?
ReplyDeleteMaisyetc.
xxx
I think I will give it a go. This rash on my neck is getting worse! Not sexy!
Deletexx