Saturday, 7 January 2012

Rome Sephora Haul

When I went to Rome I had no intentions of going into Sephora... honestly! But when I realised it was 2 minutes away from where I was staying it would have been rude of me not to go in...right?!!


I ended up coming home with these...


I think I was quite good don't you! I could have bought so much more. I picked up some amazing bargains...


The first thing which caught my eye was this gorgeous violet, grey shimmery polish which looks like it would make a 'galaxy' style nail. It is in the colour 'It's Time To Rock!' and was around 6 Euros so approximately £5

 The next thing to make it into my basket was this Sephora Sculpting Disk. I originally picked up the highlighter from this kit on its own but when I saw it was in this kit I thought I may as well give this a try. 3 products for the price of one eh?!

 This disk comes with a matifying powder, blush bronzer and a highlighting powder. I am not sure I will be using the bronzer too much as it it seems a bit too shimmery for my liking but I will definitely be getting some use out of the powder and highlighter. I am impressed that the powder is quite translucent, usually they are too dark and make me look orange! 

One thing I don't like about this product is that it is heavily fragranced. I am never sure why cosmetics need to be so scented but it soon wears off once applied.


One thing I really like about this kit is it tells you how to use it on the back. I am no stranger to sculpting but if you had never used contouring products like this before I think it would be useful! This Sephora Sculpting Disk was a real steal at about 18 Euros which makes it around £15 (these are approx as I lost the receipt!).

To go along with this sculpting disk I purchased this limited addition red double ended bronze and blush brush. It is so soft and I cannot wait to use it! I think I would like to get more double ended brushes and I am kicking myself that I didn't pick up their eye shadow brush as well!

This Limited Edition Sunkissed Glow Brush was 28.50 Euros which is approx £23.



Now here are my real bargins!

 Urban Decay's 'The Dangerous Palette' 




 Urban Decay's 'The Feminine Palette'



These palettes were on sale for 10 Euros each! I snapped them up with no hesitation! That is less that £10 each. I have never been tempted by the Naked palettes but these babies called out to me straight away (I think the price helped!) They both come with 6 shadows, a 24/7 eye pencil and a mini primer potion. I think I will do a separate review on these when I have used them more.

Now I want to go back to Rome to eat more food, see more sights and buy more makeup!

Loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment