Thursday, 19 January 2012

New bag!

I get excited when I get a new bag. Stupidly excited! I have so many bags that even when I sold 10 on Ebay I still had a trillion left! Now I have a trillion and one.

While browsing through VIPXO's blog the other day I stumbled across her ''Designer Inspired #24' blog post. I saw the 'Studded Tote' she had featured and I had to have it! Especially when I went onto the Ebay link and it was only £15.99 inc P+P.

It has studding all around the edges and even on the bottom. It also has a longer strap which you can attach if you want to wear it as a satchel. 
I think this bag is perfect for dressing up a little bit or just trekking back and forth from uni.




Granted, it isn't the best quality I have ever seen but for the price I think it is a bargain.
Plus it comes with a protector bag which is handy for me because my bags always seem to get damaged because I have no room to store them!

Any ideas on storage for bags?

The bag is now sold out on THIS Ebay store but maybe they will get them back?!

Loves xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely bag :)
    So gorgeous :)

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I love it but I have discovered it is just a tiny bit too small to get my uni work in so that miffed me off a bit but I can live with it!

      xxx

      Delete