I have finally come to terms with the fact that my favorite time of year is over (cries!). Now I'm on the obligatory health kick. This had come a little late for me and by the time I start going to the gym it will probably be late January!
My plan is to -
One. Follow my Slimming World books. Not going to classes because I am so skint!
Two. Get my back side moving. Hopefully to the gym but even if it is for walks I'll be happy.
Three. Think positive. I think this will really help!
Four. Stay focused ad think of August.
Five. Be realistic. I want to lose 7lb to 14lb. I know this isn't much but It really shows on me but even if I just lose 5lb its better than nothing!
I need to start thinking of the future. I want to think about my career, my health, my relationship and saving money!
What a boring serious post eh?
I'll buy some more cosmetics and take pictures soon to make up! (That doesn't help with the saving money bit!)
Loves xxx
Urgh I know what you mean about kicking into a healthier gear ... I've been hitting the gym but still eating tonnes of chocolate...this needs to stop! I just love it so!! C
ReplyDeleteOh I haven't been to the gym yet! I just need to sort my head out but it is proving difficult!
ReplyDelete