I met up with my friend in Meadowhall the other day. I haven't been for a good look round for a while and really enjoyed myself. We went to Las Iguanas for a spot of lunch and a cheeky glass of wine before I spent a few pennies on the following!...
Primark Goodies! - Beige ballet pumps £4, Black ballet pumps £4, Cotton rich black tights £2.50, Make up bag £3, Jumper £12, Skirt £1 (BARGAIN!).
Boots 3 for 2 Goodies!
Bourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black Mascara £7.99, Bourjois Light Illuminating Eye Shadow 01 £6.99, Bourjois Light Illuminating Eye Shadow 03 £6.99.
Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Rock 'N' Roll Extreme Hairspray £1.99, Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Morning After Dry Shampoo £1.99, Umberto Giannini Incredible Body Volume Blow Dry Spray For Big Hair £1.99.
Bourjois Light Eye Shadows Left - 01 Right - 03.
I am excited to try these two shadows, they just caught my eye when walking past the stand! They are very finely milled and are not glittery at all just extremely shimmery. Hopefully they will be perfect for the corner of my eyes to make them look wider and maybe on my brow bone when heading out for the night! Was hard to capture how pretty the colours are as the lighting in my room is crap!
Seen as it was 3 for 2 in Boots it would have been rude not to have picked up something else to try. I am very picky with my mascaras and use an expensive one everyday just so I don't have any flaking! I cannot stand mascaras that flake!
For a night out however I do like to pile on mascara for a voluminous look and I dont want to waste my expensive stuff! Seen as this has been "tested and loved by clubbers" according to the tube I thought I would give it a whirl! The wand doesn't look too big either, I hate it when they are so big you catch your lid with it.
Overall I am very happy with my bargains! I went into Topshop and saw a few things I liked but when I tried them on they looked awful. That always seems to happen to me in Topshop. I also made myself walk away form Debenhams very quickly! The MAC, Urban Decay and Elemis counters were calling out to me but I was a good girl! I need to remember I am a student and when I get a job I can treat myself.
Having said that I have just bought some things from a few blog sales! I think I will do a haul of blog sales in the future when I get all my goodies delivered!
Loves xxx
Nice haul. I have newer tried Bourjois products, but those eyeshadows look good
ReplyDeleteI have tried a blusher before and really liked it. I hope these look as good on as they do in the pots! It claims to be easily blend-able but we shall see :)
DeleteI love that jumper, looks so cosy!
ReplyDeletexo
I know! Plus I tried one nearly the same in topshop...that wasn't £12! x
DeleteI love Bourjois stuff, got a few blushes and eyeshadows and they are so good! Love the eyeshadows you've picked out, will be going to Meadowhall this weekend so I might pick them up!
ReplyDeleteAre you from near Meadowhall? I live in Sheffield, not met that many Northern beauty bloggers! Xxx
I tried my eyeshadows today and I really like em :) I need a night out to try the mascara tho! I'm from Doncaster but living in Sheffield at the mo :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLoving the eyeshadow colours! So pretty!
ReplyDeletehttp://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/