Yesterday while in the middle of a nice shop around Meadowhall my zip decided to fly off my purse resulting in my money going everywhere!
I don't have much luck with purses, they always seem to break despite me spending quite a considerable amount on them!
So while I was browsing around TKmaxx I found these little gems!
Ignore the Hello Kitty perfume for now!
I picked up the medium sized Jane Shilton green leather purse. It is perfect! I can deal with small purses but then I don't want my entire bag to consist of a giant purse. Hopefully this will take more wear than the last. Though I had had the other for 2 years so It did pretty well I guess. This Jane Shilton was RRP £59...I never know if anything has actually sold for it's RRP in TKmaxx but it makes me feel like I am getting a bargain at £16.99!
(Purse - RRP £59 - Bought for £16.99)
(Hello Kitty perfume RRP £35 - Bought for £12.99)
This was a very random purchase with no practical point to it at all! I already have 3 perfumes I am yet to open so why did I buy another? BECAUSE IT'S HELLO KITTY OF COURSE!
I was more taken in by the packaging than anything. There were no testers but I thought for £12.99 I haven't lost a fortune if it smells horrid!
It says it is 'Baby Perfume', not sure if this is the name or if you are actually supposed to spray it on a baby? It is alcohol free so maybe you are?! I wont be trying that one though, for a start I would have to find a willing mother to let me spray their child!
The smell is pleasant but nothing special. I think this will be my new perfume to wear when I am not leaving the house! I must say...I thought the bottle would be more exciting too!
All in all I am happy with my purchases!
Loves xxx
Baby perfume!? That is just plain weird! It is cute though, I would have bought it too haha
ReplyDeletexo
It is weird! I only examined it when I got home. I was blinded by the Hello Kittyness x
ReplyDelete