I have been trying to save money recently but I haven't been able to curb my makeup addiction! However I have tried to be somewhat savvy about my purchases!
The Mac buys were from blog sales and I got them at bargain prices and they have hardly been used! The MUA stuff was off their website where they had an offer if you bought a Lip Boom for £3.00 and you got an Ultimate collection for free! I also popped the Mosaic Blush in my basket too as I had seen on someone s blog it was a dupe for Benefits Hervana!
Mac Quad - Caviar Dreams - £15 (Blog sale)
Mac MSF - Porcelain Pink - £13 (Blog sale)
MUA Mosaic Blush - English Rose - £2.50
MUA Ultimate Collection - £8.00 (but I got it free)
MUA Lip Boom - Cheeky - £3.00
I am actually really impressed with the MUA products. I have never used any of them before but will be purchasing some more in the future! They appear to be well pigmented for the price. I haven't had much use out of them at the moment but can't see me having many issues with them!
The only thing I am not too keen on is that the Lip Boom was sealed my with some awful stickers which left icky sticky stuff on the tube which looks awful and no doubt will pick any fluff or whatever up in the bottom of a bag!
Ugh.
I hate sticky stuff! That and the gloss has quite a lot of glitter in it. I will probably wear it on a night out but think I will leave it out for the day time!
Even though these were quite cheap I think I should keep my purse in my bag for a while...I HAVE ENOUGH! I DO NOT NEED IT!
(...maybe :P)

Good finds with the MAC. I really want to try a lip boom xx
ReplyDeleteFor £3 I would give it a go. It is probably a bit much for my every day look even with just the lippie cos it is quite matte and opaque. I would look at them in store before u buy! xx
DeleteNice! I've never tried the MUA brand. I've heard good things though.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting :)
Wow,I like that palette!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great collection! : )
ReplyDeleteGreat palette!
ReplyDelete<3
Caroline
www.girlygirlvsworld.com