So I posted the other week about me having an infected tooth.
Today was the day that pesky thing was to come out and indeed it did.
I am sat here now with my pasty white face and a sore jaw.
This post is aptly named as I am one of those people who ALWAYS dream about having my teeth either pulled out or they just fall out. Now I know this is suppose to signify something else but not for me, no way!
When I have dreams about my teeth falling out it is because I am genuinely petrified of it!
You can imagine the state I had worked myself up to by the time I got into the dental surgery. I was convinced I was going to be in there for hours and that it would be extremely painful. I had also convinced myself I would look like I should be on Jeremy Kyle as I would have bad teeth!
I am fully aware that having a tooth out is not a massive big deal in the grand scheme of things but for me as someone who is insecure and not happy with how I look at the best of times this is very much a big deal for me!
Having said this....I was in the dentist chair for approx 10min, it popped out all in one pull, it didn't cause lots of pain and when I smile you can't even see that it is gone!
I am eating like a fool and it is sore and annoying but I am sure I will be fine.
But lets make one thing very clear...I DO NOT WANT THIS HAPPENING AGAIN!
I am going to be very strict with the sugars I am eating and how I look after my teeth from now on.
As I put in my last post, I do look after my teeth well but for some reason they just seem to be crap! I am going to make all the efforts I can to keep them as healthy as possible.
I am lucky enough to be registered with an NHS dentist and on a whole they are pretty good and I visit ever 6 months for a check up.
If you don't visit the dentist or are putting it off please go! You have probably all seen this advert...
![]() |
| *Picture from here* |
...well it is serious!
Now everyone go clean your teeth or I will post pictures of my missing tooth!!!
<3


No comments:
Post a Comment