So the inevitable has happened. The honeymoon period is over!
When my skin gets use to a cleanser, toner or moisturiser it starts to
break out in its own special way.
I get redness, dryness and red bumps as soon as I am halfway
through a cleanser. I never get actual spots just general ugly skin!
So I have gone from the Benefit’s face wash for a few years,
then Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish to Elemis Sensitive Facial Wash.
Now it is time for a swicharoon!
I wanted to try some more Elemis as I do really enjoy using
their products. I have been looking at their Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser for a
while now but it is £27 a pop so looked around for something similar but
cheaper! Well I couldn’t find anything
cheaper that I wanted to try but I did find a good deal!
Elemis anti-ageing cleansing collection.
So I know I am not the oldest person in the world but this
collection has -
Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser 150ml
Soothing Apricot Toner (which is my regular toner anyway)
200ml
Papaya Enzyme Peel 50ml
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 15ml
A face cloth
A wash bag
This set was £33.60 from timetospa.co.uk in the sale. All
the products if bough on their own would have come to £96.50! The set
originally was priced at £48 so I think I found a super bargain!
I will try out the cleanser and let you all know how it
goes! Hopefully it will banish my red horrible skin!

Looks good, especially with the little bag :) Let us know how it goes xx
ReplyDeleteI will do hun!
Deletexx