Monday, 13 February 2012

Budget Blog Buys!

So I have been splashing the cash quite a bit at the moment but I have tried to be a little bit savvy!
I have browsed through many a blog sale in my time but never purchased anything until now!

I found both of the blog sales from people posting on Twitter so keep your eyes peeled!


Firstly I bought from this lovely lady...


I both these on separate occasions both time I paid £1.50 P&P





Benefit Powderazzi £8.00 (Hoola, Coralista, Dallas)

I bought this because I have been tempted to buy these in full size many a time. However, I have some of the other Benefit powders and have found them to be hit or miss. I love 10 and Georgia but I'm not overly keen on Thrrrob or Dandelion. So this was perfect for me to try them before spending some serious money on a full sized version (which are now smaller that the older ones!).
They were all used but still plenty left for me!

On my want list now are Hoola and Dallas!



MAC - Viva Glam II £8.50

I am not sure why I bought this but you can never have enough MAC lippies right?! This shade is slightly too dark for me but with a slick of gloss on top and its perfect for a night out! 
As you can see there was loads left, hardly used!





The next products were bought from this MASSIVE blog sale!


Charged £3.50 P&P.

She even popped in a couple of lollies and a free sample!



Stila Smudge Pot - Kitten £3.75

I know that Kitten is their signature colour and I have never tried any Stila products so at £3.75 I couldn't pass it up.
I have seen lots of reviews on MAC Paint Pots and Maybelline Color Tattoo's but I have never been a fan of cream based products myself, I always find they crease and slide. 
I have tried this a few times now and if I only use a small amount it looks really pretty and doesn't crease at all. 
I think this would be a very good wedding day shadow!



New CID Cosmetics i - glow Compact Shimmer Powder - Ice Pop £8.00

I am always on the hunt for a perfect highlight and as I am not sure this is quite it. It is a very pretty shimmer and looks nice as a blush or as a highlight for a night out though. If anyone knows of a perfect subtle champagne powder highlighter that isn't sparkly then let me know!

This does look super pretty in the pan though!



So that's it! 

My experience of blog sales so far has been great! If you know of any more then comment below, they don't just have to be cosmetics!

I think when I have a good sort out I may try and do a blog sale myself!

Have you picked up any wild bargains on a blog sale?!

Loves xxx



7 comments:

  1. Great buys! I love the smudge pot and the viva glam lipstick. Such lovely colours.

    I'm a new follower xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now love them too! The Smudge Pot is a definite winner!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you picked up some amazing bargains :) I'm yet to buy from a blog sale. I gave you a blog award chick! http://justtiffeny.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-10th-blog-award-x.html xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks hun! I may do it later for some blogs I am loving! I have never done a blog award before :)

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Aww thanks for the comment hun :)

    I'll have a good read of your blog tonight!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Benefit Powderazzi looks amazing! Just came across your blog and love it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is and it was super cheap! xx

    ReplyDelete