AHHH I LOVE IT<3
Me too! xxx
This is such a gorgeous, sophisticated colour. I love NailsInc, I got a few polishes free with some diet coke a few years ago! xx
Me too I love that promotion. I end up with a fridge full of Diet Coke!xx
Oooooooooh this is pretty!xo
If only my nails were nice like yours tho! xx
pretty color:]
Thank you hun :)
Lovely colour xx
The formulation is awesome too. 2 coats n it's super pretty!xx
i love grey nails.
Me too. Models Own do some good shades and they are cheaper too!
AHHH I LOVE IT<3
ReplyDeleteMe too! xxx
DeleteThis is such a gorgeous, sophisticated colour. I love NailsInc, I got a few polishes free with some diet coke a few years ago! xx
ReplyDeleteMe too I love that promotion. I end up with a fridge full of Diet Coke!
Deletexx
Oooooooooh this is pretty!
ReplyDeletexo
If only my nails were nice like yours tho! xx
Deletepretty color:]
ReplyDeleteThank you hun :)
DeleteLovely colour xx
ReplyDeleteThe formulation is awesome too. 2 coats n it's super pretty!
Deletexx
i love grey nails.
ReplyDeleteMe too. Models Own do some good shades and they are cheaper too!
Delete