If there is one time of the year I look forward to when it comes to shopping it is after Christmas. SALES! Well this year has been very disappointing. Online sales have been poor and I went shopping yesterday and hardly bought a thing. The sales seemed to be the same as before Christmas. Hopefully January will be better.
Here is what I did find...
Topshop Black Knitted Jumper was £36 I got it for £16.20.
James Brown Shopper including High Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner, Frizz Calm Serum and Intensive Moister Mask was £20 I got it foe £10 in Boots.
Umberto Giannini 'Oh So Pretty' Hair Kit including Pure Beauty Shampoo, Intense Conditioner, Overnight Beauty Moisture Balm which all came in a small beauty bag. Was £12, I got it for £6.
Clarks leather ankle boots in both grey and brown. Were £74.99 down to £45.99 then down to £15! So I bought a grey and a brown pair for £30!
I will be taking the Umberto Giannini shampoo and conditioner with me on my trip to Rome so I may review when I get back.
Maybe I will find some bargains in Rome? Probably not!
Hope you had more luck in the sales.
Loves xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment