So another year is nearly down (cries!) and many products have been used. Here are the ones I have discovered, rediscovered and adored!
Make Up
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC15 - This lives in my handbag. Perfect for touch ups!
MAC Powder Blush in Coygirl - In my make up bag all year. Perfect subtle pink for day and night.
Revlon Colorstay Foundation (Combination/Oily) in Ivory - The foundation I have been searching for all my life! Perfect colour match.
ELF Studio Powder Brush - Used for applying my foundation leaving a flawless finish.
Rimmel Matte White eyeshadow - Everyone needs a matte white eyeshadow and this is as good as any I have used.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara in Black - Claims it lasts 15hrs without smudging...it does last 15hrs and I love it!
Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus - Improved my lashes no end and adds mucho volume!
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup - Glides on and looks so pretty. My 'Go to' MAC lipstick.
ELF Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink - MAC Creme Cup dupe if you ask me! This usually finds itself in my handbag in case I forget my Creme Cup!
Skin Care
Liz Earle Smoothing Line Serum - As I am in my late 20's now I am thinking of lines! I'm not sure if this is helping but it feels nice!
Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser in Dry/Sensitive - I use this as a night cream after my serum. Skin soaks it in and feels super smooth in the morning.
Elemis Sensitive Cleansing Wash - Replaced my Cleanse and Polish and I love it so!
Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner - Replaced my Liz Earle Skin Tonic...Sorry Liz! But Elemis seems to suit me so well.
The Body Shop Coconut Milk Body Lotion - I hate thick greasy mosturisers for my body. I have dry itchy legs and cannot stand emollients. I have fallen for this product so hard! It is light, milky and soaks in so quickly. Smooth, silky, gorgeous smelling legs!
Ultrasun Face SPF 30 - Just to reassure me I am doing everything I can not to go wrinkly! Great base for my everyday make up too!
Liz Earle Muslin Cloths - Now Liz says they don't work well with other products...I use them with my Elemis and they work better with that! I couldn't live without them!
Hair
Umberto Giannini Backcomb In A Bottle - Some people really don't like this but when you get it right...its fabulous!
Umberto Giannini Volumising Blow Drying Spray - Not sure they still sell this now or they have repackaged it but it gives an extra lift and protection.
Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray - Shine and hold...perfect :)
VO5 Give Me Texture Instant Oomph Powder - Gives my hair a sexy oomph indeed! Seeing these powders a lot in salons now too.
Batiste Dry Shampoo - A Classic!
Goody Cushion Brush - I got a Tangle Teezer for Christmas and must admit I love it but this is a pretty good brush. I use it every time I blow dry and since I'v started using it haven't had to use straighteners which is very impressive if you ask me!
Nails
OPI Nail Varnish Remover - Super fast acting and has helped me keep my nails somewhat healthier this year.
Nails inc. Polish in Victoria - I have had this for a number of years but this year I got A LOT of use!
Leighton Denny Crystal Nail File - I wouldn't ever think of using a bog standard file ever again.
Leighton Denny Precision Corrector Liquid and Brush - You know those corrector pens you get? Well this is 10x better than those!
OPI Original Nail Envy - Has saved my nails in 2011 without a doubt. On it's own, base coat and top... definitely worth the price.
Randoms!
H&M brown across the body bag - I bought this in August and have worn it every day since (well nearly every day!).
DAB Radio Alarm Clock - Great alarm! It is usually tuned into BBC Radio 5 Live...Yeah I like my talk radio!
Filofax Personal Organiser - This was a Christmas present in 2010 and it has my life in it!
ASOS Silver retro digital watch - Got this for £7 in an ASOS sale. Love it for casual outfits and it was a bargain!
Look Magazine - Bought every week in 2011, my bf is sick of seeing them laying around!
Well that's it...
HAPPY 2011 AND BRING ON A HAPPY 2012!
Loves xxx
Loves xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment