So Debenhams now sell MAC and they had a 10% discount event online (they are now doing a 15% one so slightly irritated!) so I bough 3 shadows to complete my pro palette.
I chose Satin Taupe, Bisque and Espresso each at £8.55.
Satin Taupe
According to MAC - Taupe with a silver shimmer.
Satin Taupe is the most talked about MAC shadow on YouTube from my experience and I gave into the hype! I have not been disappointed it looks gorgeous on its own or with Shroom on the lid and this in the crease for a day look. For night, with some black shadow it looks super glam! Loving it!
Bisque
According to MAC - Soft muted pinky beige.
Slightly disappointed by this matte shadow mainly because it is nearly exactly the same shade and my actual eyelid so doesn't really do anything. It will be okay for a plain eye and winged liner though so not all is lost!
Espresso
According to MAC - Muted golden brown.
I have only recently started wearing brown neutral eyes. Don't ask me why but I have never really liked the look on me. Now I am getting a little older (sad face!) I feel that that neutral look seems to suit me more and because I wear quite thick dark framed glasses I can't get away with bright eye shadows. I like this because it is a very multi use colour, eyebrows, liner, crease contour and a lid colour. Would recommend this to anyone wanting an everyday matte brown.
These three little beauties came to join my MAC Shroom shadow in my pro palette!
Shroom is a gorgeous champagne highlight colour, sometimes I even use it on my cheek bones as well as brow bones its that nice!
Thanks you MAC!
Loves xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment