Sunday, 20 January 2013

The very late What I got for Christmas post!

So I have been meaning to do this post since boxing day but for some reason I have been none stop busy! I haven't really done much but still haven't found the time to sit down and blog.
I am just going to show what things I was kindly given as gifts for Christmas. I was very spoilt this festive time so I am thanking everyone who gave me a gift.


2 pairs of thermal tights, one grey and one black.
Christmas robin socks.
Cream scarf and glove set.
Mustard hat.
Reindeer grey and silver scarf from Next.
2 umbrellas, one hello kitty and one tote.
Christmassy jumper from Primark.



Radley leather bag.


Tova Summer perfume from QVC.
Monu Rescue Balm from feel unique.
Leighton Denny duo crystal nail file set from QVC.
Loverdose perfume.
Tangle Teezer aqua splash from QVC.
OPI Skyfall mini collection which came with a full size colour from the collection.
Super sized Elemis Melting Cleaner from QVC.
Galy Hayman  Eye lift gel from QVC.
Gatineau floracil eye makeup remover from QVC.
Florelli makeup bag.



2013 Diary.
101 Dalmatians bluray.
Ministry of Sound 90's Anthems CD.
Mirror trinket box.
Luggage strap.
Luggage scales.
Eye mask and ear plugs.
Google Nexus and screen protector.
Yankee candle, holder, plate and shade.
Clare stickers and keyring!


So that's it! All of what I got I will use so I was super happy on Christmas day! You can see where my mother buys all my presents from can't you!
I was so surprised with my nexus which my boyfriend bought me. I would have been happy with just a card but he super spoilt me!

I have a few Christmas blog swaps to post about which hopefully will be posted soon!

Hope you are all having a good start to 2013, I can't wait for next Christmas already!

No comments:

Post a Comment