Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Just Rach Festive Blog Swap with Kelly

So before Christmas I took part in a swap with Kelly. This swap was arranged by Just Rach so that  bloggers could swap products with bloggers around the world. Kelly lives in Estonia so I was super happy to swap with her as I have never been or sampled anything from her country.


Kelly posted my products all festively wrapped so I was very excited when they arrived in the post!


She included lots of lovely things, a manicure set, cinnamon candle, Wet n Wild eye pallet and nail varnish, Art Deco nail varnish, 2 mini polishes, Mascara, Lip Balm, Rimmel lipstick, bath fizz and Chocolate!

Unfortunately I don't think I can use the bath fizz as I don't have a bath! But everything else I am sure to get some use out of!

Thanks Kelly!

I love doing swaps so any internationals out there who want someone to swap with...holla!


4 comments:

  1. I love swaps! I didn't get round to doing any this year and I was gutted, the one I did last Christmas was so much fun!
    Kelly got you a lovely bunch of things :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice items! I need to do a swap, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lvely swap. It is always exciting to try products from other countries. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you liked everything I picked out for you. I didn't know you don't have a bath, sorry for that :)

    turquoisedreaam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete