So I recently went to Berlin. I loved it and couldn't leave with out sampling some European drug-store make up.
I picked these all up from a DM store and all together they came to 16 Euros-ish!
This is a gorgeous taupe cream long wear shadow, very sparkly. Lasts all day with no creasing with a decent primer under it. Looks lovely with a bit of MAC satin taupe over the top too.
I don't really know why I picked this up because I don't really wear this colour but never mind, I think the pretty baked effect had something to do with it! I guess it would be good in summer. can be used wet of dry.
So I have mentioned a few times before that I use Benefits Eye Bright in my waterline. This is a similar product but blue. I haven't tried this yet but I'm very intrigued! The only thing with this is that it is a very chubby stick and I don't really know how I going to sharpen it!
This next product is a white loose powder with is suppose to be a camouflage powder but it doesn't really have enough coverage for that so I just use it to set under my eyes on days when I don't want to powder my whole face.
Again this is obviously a white powder for stopping that shiny face look. I have been wanting a white powder for a while because I am still to find a setting powder which is an exact match for my pale skin. Hopefully this will be a solution or I will just end up looking like a ghost!
I would definitely buy more from these brands again if I have the chance especially seen as they were super cheap.
If anyone wants to do a swap from the rest of Europe to the UK I am always interested!
xx










Great picks (:
ReplyDeleteturquoisedreaam.blogspot.com
The cream eyeshadow looks amazing!! x
ReplyDelete