This is a Secret Santa I did arranged by Rachel in December last year. I received my package from Emily.
Emily included 2 sample candles from Yankee Candle which are my favourite candle brand so I was pretty giddy about those but unfortunately I wasn't able to use the other products!
The L'occitane lotion was half empty so I wasn't really sure if it had been used or it had evaporated or something! But I thought it was best to probably not use it as I have very reactive skin at the best of times.
I am not a fan of Vaseline as I find it just sits on my lips and doesn't really do much so I gave this and the hot chocolates (which found out after the swap that I can't have due to some ingredients!) to my boyfriend.
You win some you lose some I guess and Emily wasn't to know! If I wasn't so fussy they they would have been perfect.
Anyone else do something similar this Christmas?


No comments:
Post a Comment