Tuesday, 22 January 2013

More MUA Products Haul


I went a little bit MUA crazy just before Christmas. Here are my spoils...


I originally went on for a bit of a browse and to see if I could get an eyebrow pencil...i didn't get an eyebrow pencil but I did get this super pretty eye shadow in shade 24 pearl. It isn't quite as buttery as I had hoped as I heard lots of good reviews about there single shadows but for £1 who can grumble!


I then went for this gel eyeliner...not sure why because I hardly every wear anything other than kohl but I really like this. It has a brush with it which is handy for travel but I use my benefit get bent liner brush. This stuff lasts all day and then some! This is in the shade underground and is a snip at £3.



I got these because who doesn't love glitter! I would only wear these on a night out but I think they are great addition to my make up collection. Top is Starry Night, bottom is Silver Sparkle and they are both £1.


Next I decided to bulk up my lippie collection as I have recently thrown lots of old lipsticks out.
I went for (L-R) Shade 15 Juicy, Shade 5, Shade 7, Shade 9. These are £1 each...bargain!


I couldn't resist trying one of these Intense Kissed which is like a highly pigmented lipgloss/lipstick. It is amazingly pigmented and I think I may buy more! This is shade Kiss and Tell for £2.



Without flash (L-R) Shade 15 Juicy, Shade 5, Shade 7, Shade 9, Kiss and Tell.


muastore.co.uk are running an offer at the minute of 50% off everything and free shipping so I am going to be placing another order tonight I think as these are such good quality for next to nothing!

Anyone recommend anything?



4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Just started following! We blog about beauty too! :)

    Leenie
    www.undecidedmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely things!
    I wanted you to know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award,
    you can go to this post to see how it works:

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    Hope you have fun with it :)

    <3Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. im a new beauty blogger here & I want love it if you check out my blog :)

    xx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, do you know if it is possible to purchase MUA cosmetics in the U.S.? If not, where else in the world are they available?

    ReplyDelete