Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Small Haul - Boots, The Body Shop and Aldi

So I kinda went shopping again...



Mark Hill Get Gorgeous! Turn Up the Heat Extreme Heat Protection Spray - £5.49
Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Rock 'N' Roll Extreme Hairspray - £5.61
Lacura Aqua-Complete Multi Intensive Serum Normal Skin - £3.49 
Carino Miracle Oil with argan oil - £3.99
The Body Shop Heavenly Hands - £12

I unexpectedly ran out of hairspray last week and decided to try something new, I love the Umberto Giannini Glam Hair range because it smells divine (I am so shallow). I also think the products I have already tried have worked so hopefully this wont let me down! it was 3 for 2  on hair care in Boots so I bought some heat spray and my mum bought a new hair brush (exciting!).

I then had an odd experience in Aldi. I have been on the hunt fora serum for a long time now but I find them to be so expensive and as I am still quite young I find it hard to part with my money for an anti ageing product. So when I saw this Lacura serum I snapped it up! I have read good reviews of their products and thought for under £5 if it was rubbish I haven't lost anything, as it happens I love it and I have been back to buy a back up for when this runs out!I also picked up their version of Moroccan Oil, bargain!

Last but not least is a gift set of 3 hand creams from The Body Shop. I had gone into buy just the 30ml Almond had cream but when I saw this set I thought I may as well treat myself! They had a promotion on that students got one of their Love Your Body cards for free and 25% off your first purchase! Even at full price this set is a bargain as each hand cream is £5 on its own ad all these are £12!

I should stop buying for myself and think about getting my Christmas shopping done!


1 comment:

  1. Aldi have started coming out with some great budget alternatives recently! Nice haul :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete