This is a bit of a mixed review but bear with me!
I first tried this when I received a sample size in my Feel Unique beauty box (which is no more!). As I had read all the rave reviews on blogs and in magazines I was truly ecstatic to try it.
Well, I was less than impressed. I hated the application, the waiting around and the results left my hair lank, heavy and I needed to wash it the next day.
Having said that I used up the sample hoping my mind would change...it didn't...until now!
3 months ago I arrived home to find that my mum had ordered a MASSIVE 1 litre bottle of it after seeing it on QVC and thought it was too good a deal to pass up. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I had already tried it and thought it was pants!
So feeling guilty that she had forked out so much money on this I gave it another go using the technique it tells you to use on the bottle.
What a faff eh? I like my showering/bathing time to be quick and easy not to add another 10-20 minutes on sat around in a plastic cap.
So one lazy afternoon I was sat watching QVC with my mother (she is addicted to that channel!). They said that if you have it and don't like time it takes for the application process try and fit it in your routine however you can, as using it is better than not.
So this is how I get it to work for me...
Firstly I get in the shower and wet my hair, then I apply a generous amount to the lengths and ends of my hair just as I would a post shampooing conditioning treatment.
I then pop my hair in a bobble and get showered which takes me approximately 5 minutes and I try to avoid getting my hair wet.
Then I just take out the bobble, rinse the product out and shampoo and condition as usual.
Using this technique really works for my and my hair feels in much better condition without all the faffing around I did before.
If you do like the product I would recommend the 1 litre size as in the end it is really good value. It comes with a lock pump top so it is east to keep sealed and you can regulate how much product you want to be dispensed.
If I could have one request for this product it would be a bit of fragrance. I am not one for over powering fragrances but this smells a bit like E45 cream which doesn't really fit in with the luxury hair care experience for me!
I am just glad now my mums pennies wont go to waste!

No comments:
Post a Comment