Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Estee Lauder Treats!

I have already raved about how much I love Estee Lauder's Double Wear mascaras so I wont bang on about that but the other day I walked passed my local counter in Boots and totally got sucked in my their recent free gift promotion!


As I am coming to the end of Double Wear Mascara and have always wanted to try their Double Wear Foundation I thought this was a perfect time to try it out.

In order to be eligible for the free gift you had to make 2 purchases, one being either skincare or foundation.

I opted for the original Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara as having tried all the variations I find this the best for me and the Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup in the shade 1W1 Bone.


I then got to choose between a gift containing either Brown or Pink shades of make up.
I went for the pinks as I have recently bough a lot of brown, gold, bronze coloured palettes.



The gift included a palette of 4 Pure Colour Eyeshadows, Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara in Extreme Black, Pure Gloss lip gloss in Berry Lush and a lipstick which I gave to my mum as I wouldn't really wear the shade.


However, it was the skincare which really got me excited in this gift! I have never tired Estee Lauder skincare because it is quite pricey for my budget so I though this was a good way of trying it out.

It included Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator, Take It Away Total Makeup Remover and DayWear Advanced Multi Protection Anti Oxidant Creme SPF 15.

They are all pretty good sample sizes as well so I should be able to get a good trial of all the products and no doubt end up spending a lot of money on the full sizes!


The gifts came in the cute makeup bag which is just the right size for travel.

I would advise anyone who loves Estee Lauder or who wants to try any of their products to look out for their free gift offers as they usually run a few over the festive period. After all we all need a present for ourselves every now and again!



1 comment:

  1. Ooh gorgeous haul and fab GWP offer. Enjoy your goodies :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete