I have mentioned my love/hate relationship with Benefit a few times on my blog now but this product is a love!
I have been battling with my brows for a while not as I went though a stage of over plucking! I have finally managed to grow them to a length I like and only pluck if I absolutely have to!
However, they seem to be very unruly at the moment. I fill them in a little with a pencil as I have some patch areas but they never quite looked preened, more like unkempt!
I have used Brow zings from Benefit in the past but could never get the powder to be a right match and found the wax never really did a lot so I gave up on it after much perseverance.
I then used ELF's clear lash and brow mascara to tame them but I found that it only lasted half the day and then just seemed to disappear (which is a shame because it was so cheap!).
So while repurchasing Eye bright 2 weeks ago I picked up Speed Brow to see if it was any good.
IT WAS! and now I love it.
There is a slight tint to the product but this does not show when you apply it to my brows so I do still fill them in where needed.
(Before)
(After)
(After)
Obviously it doesn't make a massive difference to my face but I am very pleased with how it works.
When you first apply it it does feel a little strange as it is drying but once it has dried I cannot feel it is on and it doesn't flake throughout the day.
Most importantly, my brows stay in place all day!
I think for Benefit it isn't too over priced either (as I think a few of their products are!).
I bought this from a counter for £12.00 but if you go on Debenhams.com they have it at £10.80 as they have 10% off all beauty and free delivery!
Anyone have any good eyebrow pencils for light haired pale people?!
xxx

I have the most unruly eyebrows and can never seem to pluck them adequately. This looks pretty good. At the moment I use a gosh clear gel, but this looks even better. Your eyebrows look perfect :) xx
ReplyDeleteI would recommend +++++ I am still loving it :)
Delete