Sunday, 20 May 2012

MUA Rave!

When all the hype started about MUA it kind of all past me by. One because I have tried budget makeup brands before and hated them and two because there wasn't a Superdrug that stocked MUA in my area.

After reading a review about MUA's mosaic blush being a dupe for Benefits Hervana, then I became a little more interested. 

I saw on twitter MUA had an offer on that if you bought one of their Lip Booms then you got the Immaculate Collection eye shadow pallet free, what a perfect time to make an online purchase!

As I put in a previous post that I went for the Lip Boom in Cheeky, Mosaic Blush and got the Immaculate Collection pallet free.



Well...This pallet is the bomb! (Yes I did just say 'the bomb!)



Why did I shy away from these shadows for so long! They are so pigmented, blend-able and cheap!




My favorite eye shadow formula is Urban Decays, MAC being a close second but these are up there as a contender. 
Some colours are better than others but on a whole, GOOD JOB MUA!

For £8 I think this is a must for those who are just starting out with make up and for make up pro's!







6 comments:

  1. These colours look gorgeous!
    I really want to try the MUA palettes! The quality of the colours look great and they are quite cheap too! :)

    Natasha Carly
    Pretty Little Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You van make lots of different looks its great x

      Delete
  2. I love the Immaculate Collection! I've had it since before Christmas and it's definitely my go-to palette.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am using it before my other palettes now. I love it! The stand at Meadowhall is crappy tho. x

      Delete
  3. I think MUA is such good value for money.
    Look how pigmented they are!!!!

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. They are worth the money and more! x

      Delete