I have finished a few products this month But would I buy them again?
Gucci Rush
This has been my favorite perfume since I was 16. This must be my 4th bottle! I am sad that it has finished but I have 3 perfumes waiting to be opened so I don't feel too bad!
I think Alien is a close second to this.
YSL Baby Doll
I have had this for 2 years now and it has just run out. I used this as an every day perfume. I would wear it again but only if someone else bought it me. I wont be repurchasing again but I would recommend.
Umberto Giannini Morning After Dry Shampoo
I have been trying out a few different dry shampoos lately as I feel Batiste can be a bit heavy for my scalp. I bought a travel size of this and I love it! It smells the best out of all the dry shampoos I have tried and doesn't leave much of a white cast. I will be buying the full size of this and it is cheaper than Batiste.
Elemis Melting Cleansing Gel
I got this as a sample when I bought 2 products from the Elemis counter in Meadowhall at Christmas but have only just got round to trying it this week. I loved it that much I have already bought the full size. If anyone prefers cleansing washes or gels to creams then this is a must!
Ultrasun High 30SPF face
I have mentioned in a few blogs that I wear this every day as my moisturizer and SPF. It is amazing and I cannot rave about it enough. Can't even remember how many bottles of this I have used! They are bringing out a SPF50 of it which I have already ordered from QVC!
Sensodyne Pronamel Daily Toothpaste
Now if you read my blog a few weeks ago you would already know about the trauma I have had with my teeth! This product has really helped though. I used to have really sensitive teeth and have always used a sensitive toothpaste but this is by far the best. I have barely any sensitivity now and I do believe it has helped harden my enamel. They do a whitening version of this which I will be trying.
Any of these you have tried?

No comments:
Post a Comment