Monday, 26 November 2012

W7 5 Piece Eye Shadow Box - Possible stocking filler!

I made a trip to my local pound shop yesterday to pick up some cheap Christmas decorations to cheer up my drab room at home. As I was browsing down the 'beauty' isle I stumbled across this bad boy!



(Above - No flash)

(With flash)

It is a 5 Piece Eye Shadow Box and for £1 I thought I would risk it and give it a go. Well I love it. So pigmented and soft these make a great addition to an make up lovers collection. I would liken them to MUA for quality... if not slightly better?! They are selling these in some make up shops around where I live for around £2.99-£4.99 so not that expensive even if you have to pay more that £1.

This would make a perfect stocking filler...I may pick up a few for my girly friends as an extra treat in their Christmas box!

Anyone else found any W7 products worth a try?


2 comments:

  1. I've actually heard some great things about W7 products. Another brand that is similar that you might want to try is Miners! I think they have similar price points too :)

    ReplyDelete