Just thought I would show you what I am wearing on my nails as the weather has turned!
Revlon Brilliant Strength - 160 Dominant - This is a rich chocolate brown and is an alternative to a black as it is quite dark. I love the brush on this as it is quite thick so you can cover one nail in one sweep!
Essie - 43 It's Genius - This is a burgundy purple with lovely gold shimmer. This is so opulent and will carry you through Autumn and the festive period.
Nails Inc. - Victoria - This is my all time favorite autumn winter colour.it is a deep red/burgundy colour which looks really classy and last a week on my nails.
When it starts getting towards December I tend to start adding a glitter top coat to my nail polish too. If you cant wear glitter in December when can you wear it!?

No comments:
Post a Comment