Friday, 2 November 2012

I love AUTUMN... (Fall Tag)

So I am jumping right on the band wagon!

Though I haven't tagged anyone because this is flying around the whole of the blogging community and Youtube. If you want do it...go ahead!




1 Favorite Fall lip product?

At the moment I am loving Lush's Sweet Lips. My lips always get so dry when the weather turns cold so I love to use this to exfoliate them and then slick on whichever lip balm is close to hand.



2 Favorite Fall Nail Polish?

Nails Inc in the shade Victoria. Gorgeous deep plum colour for Autumn and Winter.


3 Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?

I only ever drink on drink in Starbucks and that is a skinny latte. I never have any of the guest drinks because I hate sweet coffee. Putting a syrup in my coffee of anything sweet just ruins it for me!


4 Favorite Fall Candle?

This is a tough one for me but I would have to go for Cedar and Balsam Yankee Candle.


5 Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory?

I recently bought a lovely thick shall/scarf from Tesco which I have been wearing a lot. That and those knitted head bands that keep your ears warm, I just got a new one from Urban Outfitters.


6 Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

NONE!

7 Favorite Halloween movie?

The Paranormal Activity films. We always go and see them at this time of year! I went on Monday to see the 4th and jumped so much!


8 Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?

Anything treat sized! We always end up with left over Mars bars and Malteasers from the trick or treaters!


9 What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

Nothing unfortunately. I never get to go to anything where I get to dress up! The last Halloween party I went to was 4 years ago and I dressed as a Nun!


10 What is your Favorite thing about Fall?

Going into Boots and seeing their 3 for 2 on gifts! Spending cosy warm nights in in front of the TV with family drinking tea.


I just want to add that I love this time of year! October, November and December are the best!




2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Lush lip scrubs - I keep seeing them pop up on blogs. The nail polish is a great autumn colour! Yankee Candles have such amazing scents too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lovely, great blog! really enjoyed your post!

    come check me out.. elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete