My nose has been costing me money right now!
I have bought 5 Yankee Candles in the last 3 days. Anyone who has tried Yankee Candles knows how amazing they can smell!
I am obsessed with Christmas and we are on the run up to this years Christmas (well in my head we are...only 150 days away!). So when I saw some Christmasy smelling samplers I had to try them, along with a few others. I love opening my draw I keep them in and getting a wiff of Christmas!
Baby Powder
This smells exactly like Johnson's Baby Powder. It is really fragrant and fills up a room really quickly! This was a 'Fragrance of the Month' in the shop I got it in (one upstairs in Meadowhall!) so this small jar was only £5.99.
Wedding Day
I bought this with the intention of giving it to my friend on the morning of her wedding so we can have a nice smelling room to get ready in! But I have decided I want to keep it for myself! I think I will try and find a jar one to give to her.
Christmas Cupcake
I bought this one as a tart for my mum last Christmas and the burner ended up in my room for most of the festive period! It is gorgeous because it is a sweet subtle spice scent which is perfect for me as I burnt the Cinnamon Sticks one in the past and it gave me a splitting headache!
Home Sweet Home
This is a candle I have mmm'd an ahhh'd about for some time now. I wanted to buy a large jar of it for Christmas and had it in my basket many a time but I had never actually smelt it until this week. It is a cinnamonny spicy, wood smell which is so Christmas but I am not too sure if it will give me a headache! So now I can try it before I spend £20 on a big one! If I do like it I think I will be buying a few small jars and shades for all my friends this year.
Balsam & Cedar
This reminds me of a cross between Christmas trees, pine toilet freshener and old men (not sure why!) but I really like it! Think of my Baby powder has gone I shall be getting this one started!
Car Gel - Merry Christmas - Including the scents Mistletoe, Christmas Cookie and Christmas Eve
Last but not least is this pack of 3 'Merry Christmas' Car Gel's! I could not resist this in House of Fraiser in Doncaster a few weeks ago. From November to January my car will smell like Santa's Sleigh! I think these cost around £3.
All of the samplers were bought from House of Fraser in Doncaster and ranged for 80p to £1.80 (I cant remember which were which!). If you live in Doncaster you have to go to House of Fraser because they do lots of discounted Yankee Candles and accessories! When I am in there I never want to leave!
If you don't live anywhere near Doncaster I have found this website (CLICK!) which seems very reasonable for Yankee lovers!
What is your favorite candle I need to try?!

I got the Christmas starter set of Yankee candles last year and it SMELLS SO GOOD! I've been rationing them out so they last me all year, I don't care if it's months til Christmas, I still want to smell it!xxx
ReplyDelete