A few weeks ago I was on twitter and someone mentioned the website everything5pounds.com, where as the name suggests, everything is £5.
Now I have visited this site before and didn't find anything I liked. But this time I got quite excited when I found these shoes for a fiver each (obviously) and couldn't resist a cheeky purchase!
I have been following VIPXO's blog for some time and I first wanted some glittery loafers when she featured a pair on her Wishlist Ebay Basket post here (CLICK). I never seemed to get round to buying them until now!
I bought 2 pairs as you can see. A champagne pair and a black pair. Now for £5 each I think these are a bargain, obviously they aren't the best quality ever but nothing worse than you would find in high street stores.
These will definitely be getting worn over the summer through to winter.
What attracted me to these flatform wedges were the height of the soles. I have a few maxi dresses which are just too long for me. I don't have the skills to take them up but with these bad boys I can now wear them without trailing them on the floor cleaning it as I go!
Like I say, these aren't the best quality but they do the job and for £5 + p&p you can't really grumble! The p&p depends on how much you buy, for these 3 pair it was around £6, making these pairs £7 each which I still think is a bargain!
Have you ever bought anything from here or know any similar concept sites?!

Love those chunky wedges!
ReplyDeletehttp://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
xx