Sunday, 15 July 2012

NOTD Rainbow

I have only ever tried this Marks and Spencer Long Wear Nail Lacquer but I love it! The formulation is just right, not too thick or thin. It drys mega quick to a high sine finish.

This shade is Rainbow and gives a gorgeous hologram effect!



Love it!

Though I think it may have been discontinued as I can't find it on their website! I hate it when that happens!




7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a really beautiful polish! I love holo style ones. Found you through the BBU blog hop :) x

    http://caznpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I found your blog through BBloggers Unite Blog Hop :) I'm now following with GFC.
    http://jo-beautyandthebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Holo-Laquers!! This one looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this! Saw some gorgeous other colours in M&S the other day too :) Great post, now following you! xx

    http://sophiaxblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This polish looks so cool :)

    Love Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely colour :) What a shame you can't get it any more

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh it's so pretty! Such a shame it's been discontinued! I'm really loving a lot of the M&S make up at the moment, especially the blushers!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete