Hi peeps!
So I think this is my first face of the day!
Not very good at taking pics of myself but I hope you get the idea!
Close up!
The stash!
Base
Body Shop Retractable blush brush.
Laura Geller Balance and Brighten in Porcelain
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden
Cheeks
Benefit Sugarbomb as blusher
MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlight
Eyes
Wet n Wild Trio in Walking on Eggshells - I used all three colours.
MAC Mystery Eyeshadow for contour.
Estee Lauder Double Wear eyeliner in Onyx.
Ojon Restorative lash treatment and mascara.
Your Best Friend transforming eye brow pencil in universal brown.
Tweezerman Brow Mousse.
Lips
The Body Shop Lip exfoliator.
Mineral Flowers Juicy Lips Lip Balm in Mango
MAC Snob
Hope this was okay for my first FOTD!
Thanks!









Love it, gorgeousssss!!! <3 The M.A.C lip color is divine.
ReplyDeletehttp://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com
I love the mix of products you use. MAC lipsticks are my favorite. Your blog is super cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteWould appreciate if you checked out my blog.
notanobession.blogspot.com
love this look, natural looking but very gorgeous. love the benefit sugarbomb :)
ReplyDeletelets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)
- www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl
Some great take aways in this post. thanks!
ReplyDelete