Monday, 24 June 2013

EARLY June Favourites

Hi guys.


Here is my [early!] June favourites and I hope you like!





Timote Pure Normal to Greasy Hair (£1.99) - Great shampoo for a good cleans. I don't use this every day as I find although it is 'pure' it can actually strip my hair of ALL oils. This is great if you don't like any beauty nasties as it is silicone, parabens and colourant free!


Dove Hair Therapy Intensive Repair (£3.99) - This is probably my favourite conditioner of all time. this has to be my 4th tube of the stuff. I think you are suppose to use it as a bit of a mask but I use it every day as my go to conditioner. Smooth and silky hair coming your way! 



Philosophy Purity made simple 3 in 1 cleanser for eyes and face (£28.50) - This was a bit of a luxury purchase for me but by god I love it! So quick and simple for those kinda girls like me who need a quick solution to morning cleansing. A bit pricey yes but you get a massive amount and what it costs in money you will save in time, no toner needed after this bad boy. Be careful on the eyes though, made mine sting!


 
(Above - Ojon Mascara)

Ojon Restorative Lash Treatment and Mascara (£17.01) - So this is a two part product, a lash treatment which I love! Then a mascara which is just nice. I think the treatment has helped my grow some lovely long lashes but the mascara is very liquid and not waterproof in the slightest. Please Ojon, just bring out the treatment on its own?!

(Below - Ojon treatment)


(Above - Lash treatment and Mascara)




Benefit Sugarbomb (£23.50) - A beautiful peach, coral shimmery powder perfect for a summertime light cheek shimmer and blush. It is a shame they have made the packaging and product smaller but kept the same price though! (Naughty Benefit!)



Last but not least...


Barry M Gelly Mango (£3.99) - So I am totally in love with this colour. It couldn't be any more summery if it tried! Didn't like the application much as it felt too thick and only a thin brush but I love the end result and no top coat required!

Hope you enjoyed this Early June fav's

Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment