Friday, 24 August 2012

Haul (and Christmas!)

I went on a little shopping spree last week. I think it was a mixture of being pretty poorly and feeling sorry!
Here are my spoils!


Most of the things I bought were online purchases - Forever 21, Feel Unique and MUA. I have been a bit naughty but I have also thought of others!


Forever 21 - Abstract Pink Stripe Top - £3.99 (Sale)
Forever 21 - Loomed Earrings - 99p (Sale)
Forever 21 - Sparkle Bead Necklace - £1.99 (Sale)
Collection 2000 - Pressed Powder Ivory - £1.99 (Bought from Morrisons)


Forever 21 - Ooh La La Socks - £1.50 
Forever 21 - Mother of Pearl Necklace - £2.99 (Sale)
Forever 21 - Bead Metallic Hoop Earrings - £1.99 (Sale)
MUA Cosmetics (Online) - Undressed Palette - £3 (special offer) - I bought 3 of these, one for me and 2 for presents!
MUA Cosmetics (Online) - Lipstick 15 Juicy - £1


Forever 21 - Metallic Striped Tank - £4.99 (Sale)
Forever 21 - Threaded Teardrop Earrings - 99p (Sale)
Tresemme Reconstructing Deep Conditioning Masque - £4.50 (Bought from Morrisons)

Elemis Revitalising Skincare Anniversary Collection - Limited Edition - £36 (Sale) (Feelunique.com)
Which includes 3 products I use as my usual skin care so this was a massive bargain for me as the 3 products full priced would have cost me £60+! (Tempted to buy another and store it all away!)



I also made a few cheeky purchases on CheapSmells.com for Christmas presents! I am always thinking ahead! They have some good bargains on at the moment!

Have you started any Christmas shopping yet or are you not quite as nuts as me?!


4 comments:

  1. If I actually had the money I'd definitely be getting a few presents now, I've seen some great offers! I love the Forever 21 Mother of Pearl necklace you got, it's lovely.

    misskirstymarie.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you have to take advantage of the sales while you can! Just have to remember where I have stored all my presents in 3 months time! xx

      Delete
  2. I love everything you got, especially when you see the price tag for it all! bargains! :)
    The socks are my fave though haha, I also really want to try out an MUA palette so I might have to finally get round to buying one myself!
    I haven't got any christmas presents yet but I might start thinking about it because it will come round so fast

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just way too organised! I love buying presents though, some kind of 'guilt free' shopping. I never want to give it all away though and always keep a few goodies back for myself!

      I also start early so I have money at Christmas time to have a good time. I have had too many Christmas' where all much money has just gone on presents with none left for parties!

      xx

      Delete