If you have read my blog in the past you will know I am a MASSIVE fan of Estee Lauder's Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara.
It stays put for hours and hours with no flaking or panda eyes!
I knew that I would be coming to the end of the tube I have at the moment as it usually lasts me 6 months of using it every day. So when I saw Debenhams online had 10% off I snapped this new baby up to try!
This is the Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Volume and Lift Mascara. I have not tried this one before but got excited by the word Volume on my favourite mascara!
The brush for the lengthening mascara has longer bristles. The voluming and lifting has a really small brush with very very short bristles.
The consistency is very similar I would say. I would say the voluming one is a little bit thinner than the lengthening one but this may be because I have had the lengthening longer and it may be drying out.
Left - Volume and Lift / Right - Lengthening
As you can see the results are also very similar. I would say the Voluming one does lift the lashes a little bit more but nothing you couldnt achieve with a little curling anyway.
I probably wouldn't buy the Volume and Lift mascara again simply because I think it is too similar to the Lengthening one and I prefer the wand on that!
I have in the past used the Zero Smudge Curling Mascara and think I would pick that over the Volume one.
However, I have no doubt I will enjoy using the tube up and get excited to buy my next one!
I always use this primer under my mascara. I feel it has helped my lashes stay strong and long and it gives that added oomph to them!
Are there any other Estee Lauder products I just HAVE to try?!

their new double end mascara is amazing x
ReplyDeleteI think I may just have to buy it! xx
DeleteLovely blog, now following you! :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your next post!
Please check out my blog if you can, thank you :)
xoxoxo
Wow your lashes look amazing! Are they naturally that long or is this a super mascara that I definitely need to buy? that volume and lift looks like my perfect product!
ReplyDeleteAlice
http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.com/
They are naturally long but this makes them look loads longer!
DeleteThis looks fab may have to invest in some! Found you from the BBU blog hop x
ReplyDeletewww.lifeasanhourglass.com
You should! I have had a look at the double ended one someone recommended and that is my next purchase for sure! xx
DeleteHey back! I love your lashes! And yeah, both of them look very similar!!
ReplyDeleteThey do don't they! I think I will stick to the original!
DeleteI agree- both of them look very similar but i do feel the volumizing one did a better lift.
ReplyDeleteCute blog- would love if we could follow each other via GFC!!
xo
Suma.
I need lift! My lashes are so long but so straight! Curlers work but never hold it for long. I have followed! x
Deleteohh great review, it looks brilliant!
ReplyDeletefound your blog through bbu blog hop :)
lauren xx